Magpul Industries MOE Carbine Stock, Fits AR-15, Military Spec, Black Finish
The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial Spec.
This is an ITAR International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product.
MOE Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 12.0 oz.
- Length, max: 6.90 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.7 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.0 in.
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Endlessbox.com shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Endlessbox in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Endlessbox shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.