Magpul Industries CTR Stock, Military Spec, Fits AR-15, Adjustable, Black
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Military Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial Spec CTR.
This is an ITAR International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product.
CTR Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 12.8
- Length, max: 6.9 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.7 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.0 in.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Endlessbox.com shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Endlessbox.com in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Endlessbox.com shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.