EOTech Tactical Holographic Sight, 68MOA Ring with (2) 1MOA Dots, Side Buttons, Night Vision Compatible, Black
The “E” is for “Extreme.” The EXPS3 offers true 2-eyes-open shooting and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access. It features easy-to-adjust side buttons and an adjustable, locking, quick-detach lever for easy attachment and removal.
EXPS3 was chosen by the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) as their primary optic for close-quarter engagements.
It is also the optic of choice for the technologically advanced modern rifle hunter. Its night vision-compatibility makes it a versatile choice for day or night hunting.
The EXPS3 HWS® is a lightweight, non-magnifying, optical sight designed for close to mid range engagements. It allows very fast target acquisition and engagement a short ranges while providing aiming capability out to 300 meters equal to or better than iron sights.
The major combat advantage of the HWS® is extremely rapid reticle-on-target acquisition.
As quickly as a target is identified, the holographic reticle can be superimposed
on the target. The sight allows operators to maintain eye contact on the target and to
place the holographic reticle onto the target without shifting focus. Operators can
quickly acquire the target and reticle in the same focal plane for fast and accurate shot
The HWS® appears to project the holographic image of a reticle on the target plane.
The sight can be used as a bright open reticle image or a fine dot which is limited only
by the acuity of the shooter’s eye. The heads up display window allows an undistorted
and unrestricted view of the target.
The HWS will include:
- Sight assembly
- 1 x Type 123 Lithium battery
- Quick Reference Card
- Product Registration/Warranty Card
- Night vision compatible: Yes
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8” x 2.3” x 2.9” (96.5 x 58.4 x 73.7 mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317.5 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 33 ft. (10 m) depth
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Brightness: 20 daylight settings, plus 10 additional settings for Gen I through III+ night vision devices
- Power Source: One 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.