BlackHawk Omega VI Ultra Holster, Universal Sidearm Fit Equipped With Light or Laser, Ambidextrous, Coyote Tan
You could wear this versatile holster in a dropleg configuration or detach it from the thigh platform for wear on a belt or any S.T.R.I.K.E.® or PALS MOLLE platform.FEATURES
- For wear on a belt or any S.T.R.I.K.E.® or PALS MOLLE platform
- Ambidextrous design
- Constructed of 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon outer material
- Elastic, rubberized leg straps for stability and comfort
- Includes Speed Clips™ and three side-release buckles for three-point breakaway
- Front-mounted pouch for extra magazine, knife or light
- Adjustable thumb break with extra hook & loop retention
- Fits most pistols with or without light or laser aiming module
Great tactical holster, easy to adjust and easy to setup. My pistols fit great without any play. The muzzle area is open, so if you have a supressed pistol it's not an issue. Wasn't sure about velcro at first, but this holster is worth every penny.
My Beretta 92A1 with flashlight/strobe attachment fits perfectly in this holster. This is a tight-fitting, sturdy holster. Excellent smooth draw. Pistol stays firmly in place. Great value. Highly recommend this holster.
My FNX 45 Tactical with Laser/Light, Red Dot Sight, and Suppressor fits comfortably in. Great quality holster. Modular and adjustable so you can make it fit your weapon.
It comes with a plastic tool to adjust velcro to fit your needs. If you want to remove or disengage the velcro, slide this plastic tool between the velcro and the part you want to remove. If you want to switch from dropleg to hip holster, take off the drop strap and the leg straps. You will need to take apart the leg straps and remove the male buckle and the friction clip. Then use the plastic tool to get the leg strap off.